How Can You Become A Patient?
If you are a resident of Sullivan, Hawkins, Washington, or Greene county in TN, or Scott, Wise, or Lee county in VA, work on a regular schedule or are a full-time college student, and have no medical insurance you may apply for medical care. If you do not have dental insurance you may apply for dental care.
Stop by our clinic at 1105 W. Stone Drive and pick up an application, or you can print a copy online.
Return the completed application with ALL of the required documents back to our clinic during our designated enrollment time. Monday 1pm-3pm, or Wednesday 9am-11am.
All required documents must be included along with your completed application:
- Picture identification (such as a driver’s license)
- Recent telephone or utility bill with your name and address on it
- Social Security card for all individuals applying for services
- Last 2-4 pay stubs (last 30 days) for all income earners in your household
- Copy of last year’s income tax return, along with Schedule C (if Self Employed), W2’s, 1099, etc…
- Verification letters from any government agencies such as TennCare or the Department of Human Services. Statements providing food Stamp amount, Families First amount, etc…
- Forms or statements from Social Security Administration, verifying benefit amount(s)
- Child support documentation, verifying amount of child support received
Application will not be processed until all documents are received.
If approved, you will immediately attend a brief orientation with one of our FIN volunteers. You will be informed of; your approved percentage to pay, information about being a FIN patient, and scheduled for your first appointment at this time.
How Much Does it Cost?
Patients will be charged a percentage of the already reduced fee based on total family income and the number of members in the household.